By Travelzoo Staff
Belmont Mansion is the largest house museum in Tennessee, and boasts more than 120 pieces of art, including sculpture, prints, and paintings and more. Two can get admission to one of these art tours for $10, regularly $20.
Why we love it
- 4.5-star rating from more than 100 TripAdvisor users
- 2 can save 50% on a guided art tour with docent Mancil Ezell
- A guided art tour and annual membership pack for 2 is $35, reg. $70
- Makes a great activity for visiting friends and family
Aug. 5, 2013 - Jan. 23, 2014
1700 Acklen Ave.
Nashville, TN 37212
- The City Paper has high praise for Belmont Mansion docent Mancil Ezell saying he "engages museum visitors with his dignified bearing, keen intellect, playful wit and dashing sartorial style." Tours run two Thursdays per month. (Check here for the current schedule.)
- Or for $35, regularly $70, get admission for two to the art tour and two annual membership passes to the Mansion, which includes unlimited visits to the Mansion, 10% discount at the gift shop, a newsletter subscription and more. A one-person annual membership is available for $25, regularly $50.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed Thursday, Aug. 8, through Jan. 23, 2014. Tours take place two Thursdays a month. Reservations for the tour are required and must be made by phone in advance. Kids 5 and under are free. See Terms and Conditions for full details.
See all terms