By Travelzoo Staff
Check out the "chic eateries" of the "gleaming" Gulch at Neighborfood
on Saturday, June 15 (Nashville Scene). For $22 per person, regularly $44, sample food and drinks at six restaurants
in the neighborhood, including the newly revamped Music City Flats and Bond Coffee Company.
Why we love it
- Located in the "gleaming" Gulch (Nashville Scene)
- A fun progressive dinner-like event to try new restaurants
- Hop between 6 spots, sampling food at each place
- Includes a drink band for 3 drink tastings
June 10, 2013 - June 15, 2013
Check-in at Kocktails & Kouture
316 11th Ave. South
Nashville, TN 37203
- The event, which the Scene has described as "like a pub crawl, but for food" is a great way to get to know your city, try local restaurants and meet foodies and chefs in your neighborhood. With this deal, get admission and six tickets to taste food at each participating restaurant, all within walking distance. This deal also includes a drink band valid for three drink tastings at venues like Kocktails & Kouture and Riffs Fine Foods.
- For $42, regularly $88, grab a friend and save even more on tickets for two.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed Saturday, June 15. Present voucher at the check-in location at 316 11th Ave. South. The event starts at 2 p.m. Vouchers must be redeemed by 5 p.m. All sales final. No refunds or exchanges. Limit 1 voucher purchase per person; additional vouchers may be purchased as gifts. See Terms and Conditions for full details.
See all terms