By Travelzoo Staff
Slip into those cowboy boots and slide into a saddle for an adventure-packed dude ranch escape in Tennessee’s Smoky Mountains. This all-inclusive deal from French Broad River Dude Ranch saves 50% on regular prices.
Why we love it
- Stay three nights for $419 per person and check in on the following Sundays: May 26; June 2, 9, 16, 23; July 7, 14, 28; Aug. 4, 18, 25; Sept. 1.
- Or, for $559 per person, stay four nights and arrive on the following Wednesdays: May 29; June 12, 19, 26; July 3, 10, 17, 24; Aug. 7, 14, 21, 28.
- While at the ranch, enjoy horseback rides, cattle drives, three home-cooked meals a day and evening activities such as square dancing, live music, bingo and bonfires. In your spare time, play air hockey in the game room, sip a beer in the saloon or browse the on-site store.
- Guest rooms will vary depending on availability and group size, but all include private baths, air-conditioning and a rustic, all-wood design with Western themes. Double occupancy is required to get this deal.
- The ranch is one hour from Knoxville, three hours from Charlotte and four hours from Nashville and Atlanta.
French Broad River Dude Ranch
461 Old River Rd.
Del Rio, TN 37727
What's included & when
- May 14, 2013 - Sept. 2, 2013
- Tennessee adventure at French Broad River Dude Ranch at 50% off
- Includes lodging, all meals, horseback rides and cattle drives
- $419 per person for a 3-night stay, Sunday arrivals select dates May 26 - Sept. 1 (reg. $840)
- $559 per person for a 4-night stay, Wednesday arrivals select dates through May 29 - Aug. 28 (reg. $1120)
- Double occupancy required
- Note: Discounted pricing for children ages 5-12 and teens ages 13-19 is available and can be arranged directly by calling the ranch
The fine print
With this deal, you don’t have to decide yet when to go. Just purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then call the hotel directly at 800-995-7678 to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged. The ranch staff is frequently tending to guests throughout the day and may not answer the phone. Leave a message regarding your reservation and someone will return your call within 24 hours. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms