By Travelzoo Staff
Disney's hit musical "The Lion King" -- called "a gorgeous, gasp-inducing spectacle" by Time Magazine -- is roaring into Nashville next spring. With this presale, Travelzoo subscribers can secure tickets starting at $27 before they go on sale to the general public.
Why we love it
- For as little as $27, see the Broadway hit "The Lion King," winner of more than 70 awards worldwide
- Nab seats at the Tennessee Performing Arts Center before tickets go on sale to the general public
- Choose from any performance during the show's Nashville run, May 7 - June 2, 2013
Dec. 17, 2012 - Jan. 1, 2013
'The Lion King'
Tennessee Performing Arts Center
505 Deaderick Street
Nashville, TN 37243
- Tickets are available for performances May 7 - June 2, 2013, in the following seating levels at Tennessee Performing Arts Center's Andrew Jackson Hall:
- Balcony Rear ... $27-$42.50
- Balcony Front, Loge Rear ... $51-$62.50
- Loge Front, Orchestra Rear, Grand Tier Rear ... $65-$77.50
- Orchestra Front, Grand Tier Front... $73-$87.50
- VIP ... $138
- Note: The lowest price seats are available on May 7 and 8.
- The animals of the Pride Lands leap to life via Julie Taymor's Tony Award-winning costumes and the show's acclaimed songs, including the Oscar-winning tune "Can You Feel the Love Tonight" by Elton John and Tim Rice.
The fine print
Click "Buy Now." On the next screen click "Buy Tickets." Select your desired performance. Select a seating area and ticket quantity, then click "Search for Tickets." Review your order and click "Continue." Log in or create an account to complete your order. Or call 615-782-4040 and mention code TZOO. Fees of $6-$19.32 per ticket will be additional for online and phone orders. Fees are determined by the venue and ticketing agent and not by Travelzoo.