By Travelzoo Staff
Spend the day at the recently renovated Spa on the Plaza, located inside the AAA 4-Diamond Portola Hotel, and get more than two hours of treatments.
Why we love it
- This Monday-Friday package is exclusive to Travelzoo subscribers
- Located inside the marina-front Portola Hotel
- Spend the rest of the day at the pool with a mimosa
Oct. 4, 2013 - Dec. 16, 2013
Spa on the Plaza at Portola Hotel & Spa
201 Alvarado St.
Monterey, CA 93940
- A 50-minute massage of your choice -- such as Aromatherapy or Coconut Balm (reg. up to $135)
A 50-minute facial -- choose from Vitamin C & Sea or Deep Cleansing (reg. up to $135)
A 30-minute Tropical Salt-Mousse Scrub (reg. $72)
A 25-minute private, therapeutic specialty bath with a private shower (reg. $50)
A mimosa and access to all spa amenities -- including the pool and steam rooms (reg. $15)
- Or for $199 (reg. $407), spend a Saturday or Sunday at Spa on the Plaza
As long as you're staying the day, grab dinner at Peter B's Brewpub for just $29
The fine print
The $159 vouchers are only valid Monday-Friday; the $199 vouchers are only valid Saturday-Sunday. Appointments required; subject to availability. A 24-hour cancellation policy applies. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. A 15% gratuity based on the full value will be added (additional gratuity for excellent service is suggested).
See all terms