By Travelzoo Staff
Spa on the Plaza in Monterey was voted Best Spa in the county
for the last three years in a row by Monterey County Weekly readers. Visit this luxe retreat, located inside the marina-front AAA 4-Diamond
Portola Hotel -- which is also the first LEED Silver hotel in Central California -- for more than two hours of treatments
including a massage and facial for $169, regularly $355.
Why we love it
- Spa on the Plaza in Monterey was voted Best Spa in the county for 3 years in a row by the readers of Monterey County Weekly
- For $169, regularly $355, indulge with an exclusive spa package that includes a massage and facial with a therapeutic bath and anti-stress back treatment
- The spa is located inside the marina-front AAA 4-Diamond Portola Hotel & Spa
- After more than 2 hours of treatments, lounge by the pool or spend some time relaxing in the steam rooms or whirlpool
Nov. 27, 2012 - Feb. 12, 2013
Spa on the Plaza at Portola Hotel & Spa
201 Alvarado St.
Monterey, CA 93940
- Exclusive to Travelzoo, this package includes:
- A 50-minute aromatherapy massage, customized with your choice of aroma and technique
- A 50-minute Vitamin C & Sea facial, designed to hydrate and brighten skin
- A 20-minute anti-stress back treatment that incorporates botanical mud
- A 25-minute private, therapeutic specialty bath with a private shower
- Access to all of the spa amenities, including a whirlpool, outdoor plunge pool and steam rooms
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Wednesday, Nov. 28, through Feb. 12, 2013. This deal is only valid for the spa package detailed; does not include accommodations at Portola Hotel. Appointments are required and subject to availability. Voucher is subject to forfeiture if you cancel or reschedule your appointment with less than 24 hours' notice. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. A 20% gratuity based on the full value of the services will be added upon payment. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms