By Travelzoo Staff
The craft beer movement is booming in Monterey (SFGate) and Peter B's Brewpub inside the AAA 4-Diamond Portola Hotel is keeping up with the trend.
Why we love it
- Travelzoo subscribers give an overall 90% positive rating
- Craft beers are brewed on-site
- TripAdvisor users dole out a 4-star rating and 2013 Certificate of Excellence
Oct. 14, 2013 - Dec. 23, 2013
Peter B's Brewpub at Portola Hotel & Spa
2 Portola Plaza
Monterey, CA 93940
- Two have free reign of the entire menu for $29, reg. $63
- Any two appetizers, like calamari or crab, spinach and artichoke dip
- Any two entrees, like fish and chips, the signature Portola burger or roasted turkey leg with gravy and chive biscuit
Two 16-ounce craft-brewed beers (up to $5.50 each)
Pair your meal with a visit to the spa including a massage, facial, scrub and more
for $159. Or stay overnight at this picturesque resort for $149 a night
including a mimosa breakfast.
The fine print
Reservations are required; subject to availability. Limit 1 voucher per table. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. An automatic 15% gratuity will be added based on the full value of the check (additional gratuity for excellent service is suggested). Limit 1 voucher purchase per person; additional may be purchased as gifts.
See all terms