By Travelzoo Staff
At the AAA 4-Diamond Portola Hotel & Spa, Jacks Restaurant & Lounge is offering Travelzoo subscribers a dozen freshly shucked Fanny Bay oysters (or other seasonal varieties) and a bottle of Piper Sonoma Brut for $29, regularly $71. Jacks gets a 4-star rating from both OpenTable and TripAdvisor users.
Why we love it
- Jacks is located in the harborside Portola Hotel & Spa, a AAA 4-Diamond property
- 2 people can linger over a dozen fresh oysters and a bottle of brut for $29
- Choose from 3 preparation styles: raw, barbequed or traditional Rockefeller
- Or for $69, pick any 2 appetizers, entrees and desserts from the new dinner menu
Jan. 28, 2013 - June 28, 2013
Jacks Restaurant & Lounge
Portola Hotel & Spa at Monterey Bay
Two Portola Plaza
Monterey, CA 93940
- The oysters are served on the half shell in a preparation style of your choice: with shallot mignonette, barbequed with a chipotle sauce or traditional Rockefeller.
- Or for $69, regularly $162, have a three-course dinner with a bottle of bubbly. Pick any two appetizers or a dozen oysters, entrees and desserts from the revamped menu that launched last month. New additions include: Harris Ranch New York strip and wild mushrooms, Jacks chowder with fresh Dungeness crab and sweet corn panna cotta.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Monday, Jan. 28, through June 28, 2013. Valid only at Jacks Restaurant & Lounge. Reservations are required. Limit 1 voucher per table. Not valid on holidays and holiday weekends. Please note that an 18% gratuity will be added to the full value of your bill. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms