By Travelzoo Staff
The Santa Cruz Sentinel says Solaire Restaurant & Bar "creates a setting that's cool and classy but also warm and comfortable." For $49, Travelzoo subscribers can dine on three courses with wine of anything from the farm-to-table menu, regularly $103.
Why we love it
- The Santa Cruz Sentinel calls this spot "cool and classy but also warm and comfortable"
- For $49, 2 people can get a 3-course dinner with wine -- a savings of 52%
- Choose anything on the farm-to-table menu, including the signature 18-hour short rib
- Solaire is located inside the newly renovated Hotel Paradox
- Stay for an extended visit with a getaway for two people, starting at $129 per night
Dec. 5, 2012 - April 6, 2013
Solaire Restaurant & Bar at The Hotel Paradox
611 Ocean Street
Santa Cruz, CA 95060
- Located inside the recently renovated Hotel Paradox, diners can slide into one of the white faux leather booths and select:
- Any appetizer to share, like the crispy crab firecrackers (excludes charcuterie)
- Any two entrees, like the signature 18-hour short rib with sweet corn polenta or arctic char with white wine braised cabbage
- Any dessert to split, like a trio of mini strawberry shortcakes or chocolate pot de creme
- Two glasses of wine up to $14 each; or the $28 can be used toward the purchase of a bottle
Our Deal Experts have sourced more than 100 Local Deals across the U.S. and Canada for our Holiday Gift Guide
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Thursday, Dec. 6, through April 6, 2013. Reservations are required and subject to availability. This voucher is valid for 2 diners only. Limit 1 voucher per table. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. Please note that an 18% gratuity will be added to the original value of your bill. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms