By Travelzoo Staff
This summer, embark on an afternoon fishing excursion on the Pacific Ocean starting at $49 per person, regularly $80. Randy's Fishing & Whale Watching Trips earns an overall 92% positive rating from Travelzoo subscribers and a 4-star average rating from TripAdvisor users.
Why we love it
- Spend the afternoon fishing for salmon or cod on the ocean
- Travelzoo subscribers give an overall 92% positive rating
- 4 stars from TripAdvisor users
- Randy's has been serving the area since 1949
June 25, 2013 - Aug. 30, 2013
Randy's Fishing & Whale Watching Trips
66 Fisherman's Wharf
Off of Del Monte Ave.
Monterey, CA 93940
- In business for more than 60 years, Randy's trips depart from Old Fisherman's Wharf in Monterey. Depending on what is biting that day, you'll catch either salmon (up to two total) or cod (up to 10 total). Trips depart at 1 p.m. and return around 5-6 p.m.
- Two options are available: for $49 per person, a fishing rod, tackle and burlap sack are all required but not included in the price of this deal; they can be rented/purchased at the shop before departure. Expect to spend about $19. For $59 (reg. $99), all equipment is included. A license is needed for both of the offers; they can be purchased before departure for $15.
- GPS directions are inaccurate. For directions, please visit http://www.randysfishingtrips.com/location.html for directions.
The fine print
For the $49 offer, equipment (fishing rod, tackle and burlap sack) is required but not included and may be purchased or rented prior to departure. Any licensing needed is not included for the $49 or $59 offer and may be purchased for $15 prior to departure. Vouchers can be redeemed Tuesday, June 25, though Aug. 30, 2013. Reservations are required. Printed vouchers are preferred. Not valid on Saturdays or Sundays. A 48-hour cancellation policy applies. Failure to arrive at least 30 minutes before departure time may result in canceled reservation. Check-in is at 12:30 p.m. with departure at 1 p.m. Approximate return time is between 5-6 p.m. Anyone 16 years old or older is required by law to have a California fishing license. To purchase one, click here for more information. Limit 4 voucher purchases per household. See Terms and Conditions for full details.
See all terms