By Travelzoo Staff
Spot humpback, orca or blue whales this summer on a whale-watching trip off the coast of Monterey. For $25 per person (reg. $40), depart Monday-Friday morning for a two- to three-hour narrated tour. Go on a Saturday or Sunday afternoon for just $4 more per person.
Why we love it
- Spot humpback or blue whales 7 days a week
- Travelzoo subscribers give an overall 90% positive rating
- Makes a great activity for summer visitors
- TripAdvisor users give a 4-star average rating
June 14, 2013 - Aug. 31, 2013
Randy's Fishing & Whale Watching Trips
66 Fisherman's Wharf
Off of Del Monte Ave.
Monterey, CA 93940
- Randy's Fishing & Whale Watching Trips gets an overall 90% positive rating from Travelzoo subscribers and 4-star rating from TripAdvisor users. Also catch sight of other marine life like dolphins, harbor seals and sea lions.
The fine print
The $25 vouchers can be redeemed Friday, June 14, through Aug. 30, 2013, and are only valid Monday-Friday; trips leave at 9 a.m. The $29 vouchers can be redeemed Saturday, June 15, through Aug. 31, 2013, and are only valid Saturday-Sunday; trips leave at 3 p.m. Reservations are required. A 48-hour cancellation policy applies. Printed vouchers are preferred. Failure to arrive at least 30 minutes before departure time may result in canceled reservation. Limit 6 voucher purchases per household. See Terms and Conditions for full details.
See all terms