By Travelzoo Staff
Sup Shack in Santa Cruz boasts a 4-star average rating from Yelp reviewers and more than 1,100 likes on Facebook. With this exclusive Local Deal, Travelzoo subscribers can glide through the tranquil waters of Santa Cruz Harbor with a sunset stand-up paddleboard tour for $25 per person -- a savings of 55% on the regular price. Or for $29, regularly $55, get a 90-minute SUP lesson.
Why we love it
- Sup Shack in Santa Cruz boasts a 4-star average rating from Yelp reviewers
- For $25, take a 2-hour sunset tour of Santa Cruz Harbor -- a savings of 55% on the regular price
- Or for $29 (reg. $55), get a 90-minute beginner paddleboard lesson
- Sup Shack has more than 1,100 likes on Facebook
May 10, 2013 - Nov. 15, 2013
2214 East Cliff Drive
Santa Cruz, CA 95062
- For $25 (reg. $55), go on a two-hour sunset tour and catch a picturesque sunset over the Pacific Ocean; tours depart at 5 p.m. on Mondays, Tuesdays, Fridays and Sundays; previous SUP experience is required
- For $29 (reg. $55), get a 90-minute beginner stand-up paddleboard lesson; lessons start at 9 a.m. on Mondays, Wednesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays
The fine print
Vouchers for the sunset tours can be redeemed starting Sunday, May 12, through Nov. 15, 2013. Vouchers for the lessons can be redeemed starting Saturday, May 11, through Nov. 14, 2013. Reservations are required by phone. Tours depart at 5 p.m. on Mondays, Tuesdays, Fridays and Sundays. Lessons begin at 9 a.m. on Mondays, Wednesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays. Must be 18 or older to participate; under 18 must be accompanied by an adult. Must sign waiver. Prior SUP experience is required for the sunset tour. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms