By Travelzoo Staff
Blue Ocean Whale Watching in Monterey earns a 4.5-star rating from Yelp reviewers. With this exclusive Local Deal, embark on a four-hour whale-watching tour for $25 per person, Monday-Friday, and save 50% off the regular price.
Why we love it
- Blue Ocean Whale Watching receives a 4.5-star average rating from Yelp reviewers
- For $25 per person (reg. $50), take a 4-hour whale-watching trip on weekdays
- Go on a Saturday or a Sunday for just $10 more per person
- Humpback whales and blue whales are in season right now; orcas can be seen year-round
- Spot other marine life such as dolphins, seals and otters
May 2, 2013 - Oct. 1, 2013
Blue Ocean Whale Watching
7881 Sandholdt Rd.
Moss Landing, CA 95039
- The High Spirits luxury boat gives guests a bird's-eye view from the second-story deck to catch sights of humpback whales, orcas and a few blue whales. Keep a look out for other types of marine life such as dolphins, seals and otters.
- Take this trip for $35 per person on the weekends, which still saves $15 off the regular price.
The fine print
Update (May 13, 5 p.m. CST): The weekend tickets are now sold out. Weekday vouchers can be redeemed starting Wednesday, May 15, through Oct. 1, 2013. Weekend vouchers can be redeemed starting Saturday, May 18, through Sept. 29, 2013. Tours typically run daily at 10 a.m.; check the schedule before you go. Reservations are required; e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. All reservations final. Not valid for children under 3 years old. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms