By Travelzoo Staff
Take in world-famous scenery with this exclusive Pebble Beach horseback riding deal. Trot alongside the world-famous 17-Mile Drive on a scenic 75-minute group ride for $35 per person, a savings of 50%.
Why we love it
- For $35 per person, take a 75-minute group horseback tour of Pebble Beach and save 50%
- Take in sights of the Monterey coastline and famous fairways at Pebble Beach Golf Course
- Pass over natural sand dunes with views of the ocean and its indigenous marine life
- Pebble Beach Equestrian earns a 4.5-star rating from TripAdvisor users
Nov. 13, 2012 - Feb. 28, 2013
Pebble Beach Equestrian Center
3300 Portola Road
Pebble Beach, CA 93953
- Start the excursion at Pebble Beach Equestrian Center, tucked away in the Del Monte Forest. The center earns a 4.5-star rating from TripAdvisor users. The ride will follow one of the many marked equestrian trails to the coastline, offering views of the renowned fairways of Pebble Beach Golf Course, such as Cypress Point and Spy Glass, the Monterey coastline and 17-Mile Drive. Riders will travel across natural dunes while spotting wildlife such as deer, whales, sea lions and sea otters.
- Tours run Thursdays-Mondays at 10 a.m., noon, 2 p.m. and 3:30 p.m. Please dress appropriately with close-toed shoes, long pants, preferably jeans, and layers.
Our Deal Experts have sourced more than 100 Local Deals across the U.S. and Canada for our Holiday Gift Guide.
The fine print
Due to the popularity of this offer, we have extended the sale to Monday, Dec. 10. Vouchers can be redeemed starting Thursday, Nov. 15, through Feb. 28, 2013. Rides run Thursday-Monday at 10 a.m., noon, 2 p.m. and 3:30 p.m. Reservations are required and subject to availability. Voucher is subject to forfeiture if you cancel or reschedule your reservation with less than 24 hours’ notice. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. Must be 12 years old or older to participate. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms