By Travelzoo Staff
Witness the beginning of the gray whale migration on this four-hour whale-watching cruise departing from Moss Landing. For $25, get onboard with Blue Ocean Whale Watch to see these magnificent creatures through April, regularly $50.
Why we love it
- Take 4-hour whale-watching trip from Moss Landing for $25
- Catch sights of gray whales and orcas
- Guests can also spot other marine life such as dolphins, seals and otters
- Watch from the second-story deck or from the indoor gallery
- Tours run Friday through Sunday starting at 10 a.m. (see site for specific dates)
Jan. 7, 2013 - April 30, 2013
Blue Ocean Whale Watch
7881 Sandholdt Rd.
Moss Landing, CA 95039
- The High Spirits luxury boat gives guests a bird's-eye view from the second-story deck to catch sights of the gray whales and orcas. Gray whales are known to hug the coastline during their 10,000-mile trip from the Bering Sea to Baja California and back (Monterey Bay Aquarium). Guests can also watch from inside the gallery as wildlife experts share fun facts about the whales, the area and other types of marine life such as dolphins, seals and otters.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Monday, Jan. 7, through April 30, 2013. Reservations are required. All reservations final. Saturday and Sunday availability is limited to 20 vouchers per trip; book early. Not valid on holidays or holiday weekends. Not valid for children under 3 years old. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms