By Travelzoo Staff
Take harbor in the little crook in California's coastline that is Monterey Bay, once home to literary greats from John Steinbeck to Ed Ricketts and known for its diverse marine-life spotting. Sitting across the road from Del Monte Beach, Hotel 1110 offers an adults-only escape that trims 40% off regular prices.
Why we love it
- For $99 per night, stay Sunday-Thursday through May 15. Or make it a weekend getaway for $20 more nightly. Guests also receive full breakfast for two and a $25 dining credit to be used toward drinks and appetizers at the hotel bar.
- Guest rooms feature a king or queen bed with white marble bathrooms and a Jacuzzi tub. Catch a 360-degree view of the ocean and city atop the hotel's rooftop deck, while enjoying a complimentary glass of wine or beer from 4-6 p.m. nightly.
- A mile down the coast line is Monterey's Fisherman's Wharf, where time is best spent chowing down on fresh ceviche and chowder or boarding a whale-watching tour. Get your hands dirty with a fishing trip or sailing excursion.
1110 Del Monte Avenue
Monterey, CA 93940
Tel: (831) 655-0515
What's included & when
- Feb. 14, 2013 - May 15, 2013
- Romantic retreat at the adults-only Hotel 1110 in Monterey at 40% off
- $99 for 1 night, Sundays-Thursdays
- $119 for 1 night, Fridays-Saturdays
- Full breakfast for 2 included
- $25 credit toward drinks and small plates at the hotel bar
- Travel Feb. 19 - May 15
The fine print
Update: Weekends are now sold out. With this deal, you don’t have to decide yet when to go. Just purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then call the hotel directly at 831-655-0515 and mention Travelzoo to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Not available on: April 25-27. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms