By Travelzoo Staff
City Pages calls Uptown's Artifex Manuum Spa & Gallery a "charming stress-relief haven" and recently named owner Lee Pepper as the man who provides the city's Best Massage
. Pepper and his staff are on hand to help Travelzoo subscribers relax with a one-hour therapeutic or Shiatsu massage for $30, regularly $70.
Why we love it
- Owner Lee Pepper was just named this year's Best Massage provider by City Pages
- Artifex Manuum means "artistic hands" in Latin
- Choose from 2 different massages for $30, regularly $70
- Earns 4 stars on Yelp
- Try some of Artifex's other services as well, including acupuncture and intuitive healing
May 24, 2013 - Nov. 10, 2013
Artifex Manuum Spa & Gallery
1016 W. 27th St.
Minneapolis, MN 55408
- Therapeutic massage incorporates techniques from Swedish, deep tissue and trigger point massage to help relieve tension and pain in problem areas of the back. While Shiatsu encompasses the entire body using stretching and light pressure. (For those who are more modest, Shiatsu also takes place fully clothed)
- Artifex also offers a number of "healing" options, two of which are available with this offer: For $35, regularly $80, try a hands-on, 60-minute healing energy session; or reserve an initial acupuncture session, which includes a 30-minute consultation and an hour of treatment, for $49, regularly $100.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Friday, May 24 through Nov. 10, 2013. Appointments are required, are subject to availability and must be made online here. Limit 2 vouchers purchase per person; 3 additional may be purchased as gifts. 24-hour cancellation policy applies. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms