By Travelzoo Staff
One of Minneapolis Magazine's "Restaurants We Love," the festively-colored Mango Bar & Grill serves Nuevo Latino cuisine with drinks for more than 55% off.
Why we love it
- Features salsa night on Wednesdays and Miami music on Saturdays
- Earns 4 stars on Yelp
- Two-hour flamenco floor show with costumed dancers on the last Thursday of each month
- Formerly known as Conga Latin Bistro, ThriftyHipster.com calls it "a place where anyone can come and enjoy an authentic Spanish experience"
Nov. 27, 2013 - Feb. 27, 2014
Mango Bar & Grill
501 E. Hennepin Ave.
Minneapolis, MN 55414
- For $29 (reg. $67.85), receive a dinner for two with cocktails
- Any one appetizer to share, such as seafood ceviche or habanero chicken wings
- Two entrees, including New York strip with shrimp or the Argentinian parrillada, including beef tenderloin, chicken, pork loin and sausage grilled over charcoal (excludes paella)
- Two glasses of wine or beer (up to $8 each)
- Visit with friends and save even more; a table for four is $55 (reg. $135.70)
The fine print
Reservations required; subject to availability. Call to make a reservation; reference voucher. Present voucher upon arrival. No additional payment beyond tax, if applicable, and gratuity is required. Please tip on the full value; 18%-20% is customary for good service. Not valid on holidays or holiday weekends.
See all terms