By Eddy Rivera
Stop by Dinkytown and save 50% on dinner or dim sum at a restaurant that's praised for its "friendly and fast service" (Star Tribune).
Why we love it
- Serves Chinese, Japanese, Malaysian, Korean and Thai cuisine
- Rated 4 stars by Urbanspoon and TripAdvisor users
- Star Trib praises the dim sum menu, saying “there's truly something for everyone”
Oct. 23, 2013 - Jan. 31, 2014
1417 4th St. SE
Minneapolis, MN 55414
- For $20, choose $40 worth of food and drink from the dinner menu
Try pairing two appetizers like edamame ($4.95) and pork egg rolls ($3.50) with two entrees such as chicken pad thai ($11.95) and shrimp fried rice ($7.95)
- For $20, choose $40 worth of food and drink from the dim sum menu -- the Star Trib says you can craft a meal for “less than $20 per person, gratuity included”
The fine print
Valid for dinner any day from 3 p.m. - close. Valid Saturday - Sunday for dim sum from 11 a.m. - 3 p.m. Limit 1 voucher per table. Limit 1 voucher purchase per person; may buy 2 additional as gifts. Please tip on the full value; 18%-20% is customary for good service.
See all terms