By Annie England
Save 50% on dinner for two at BANK Restaurant, one of OpenTable's Most Booked restaurants in the Twin Cities.
Why we love it
- The StarTribune calls it an "Art Moderne stunner"
- OpenTable diners award it 4 stars
- Located in the 34-foot vaulted lobby of the former Farmers & Mechanics Bank
- At The Westin Minneapolis, a AAA 4-Diamond Hotel
Sept. 30, 2013 - Jan. 31, 2014
88 South Sixth St.
Minneapolis, MN 55402
- For $55 (reg. $110), two can unwind over dinner with drinks in downtown Minneapolis
Any appetizer to share, such as tenderloin tips with fried shallots and horseradish cream
Any two entrees, such as New York strip steak with red wine sauce or pork tenderloin with bacon and radish salad
Any two cocktails or glasses of wine, such as Silver Palm cabernet or La Crema pinot noir
Or stop by for drinks and small plates with a $25 voucher good for $50 toward any food or drink items -- enough for two appetizers and two cocktails.
The fine print
Valid after 3 p.m. Reservations required; subject to availability. Limit one voucher per table. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. Limit one voucher purchase per person; may buy additional as gifts. Please tip on the full value of the check; 18%-20% is customary for good service.
See all terms