By Travelzoo Staff
The School II Bistro & Wine Bar earns 4-star reviews from more than a hundred Urbanspoon users and features live music including jazz, blues and classic country on multiple nights throughout the week. Two can visit this Chanhassen spot to sip glasses of wine paired with appetizers for $29, regularly up to $74.
Why we love it
- Top-rated Chanhassen bistro with live music
- Earns a 92% rating from more than 100 Urbanspoon users
- Over 20 wines on the By the Glass menu
- Visit any night of the week -- entertainment fee included
Aug. 1, 2013 - Dec. 1, 2013
The School II Bistro & Wine Bar
600 Market St., Suite 170
Chanhassen, MN 55317
- Visitors will start with two glasses of wine apiece (up to $10 each) from the tightly curated list that features glasses of wine in every major style, including sparkling selections like Moscato and Cava. Pair those with one small plate each like steak tenderloin bites served with horseradish aioli, or a gourmet cheese plate (up to $10 each).
- Live musicians perform throughout the week, and there's a $7 entertainment fee on Friday and Saturday nights. That fee is covered with this offer as well, meaning subscribers can visit any night they choose for no extra expense.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed Thursday, Aug. 1, through Dec. 1, 2013. Reservations required; subject to availability. Valid for 2 diners only. Limit 1 voucher per table. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. Limit 1 voucher purchase per person; may buy 3 additional as gifts. See Terms and Conditions for full details.
See all terms