By Travelzoo Staff
Boasting a menu that the Star Tribune described as offering "refined versions of Vietnamese, Thai and Chinese classics," the "gracious and tranquil" Rice Paper recently earned Edina Magazine's
award for Best Ethnic Food 2013
. With this offer, visit for dinner and select $40 worth of anything on the menu for $20, or visit for lunch for $15, regularly $30.
Why we love it
- Recently named Best Ethnic Food 2013 by Edina Magazine
- "Refined" cuisine "merit[s] a cross-town drive" (Star Tribune)
- Sample anything on the menu, including wine and sake
- Nearly 200 Urbanspoon reviewers award it 4 stars
June 20, 2013 - Oct. 21, 2013
3948 W. 50th St.
Edina, MN 55424
- While these vouchers are good for anything on the dinner or lunch menu, we'd take a seat in this "calm and tranquil zen escape" (Mpls.St.Paul Magazine) and start with the spring rolls, served with the restaurant's "addictive" peanut sauce (Edina Mag). Following that, we'd try a couple entrees like the green onion Chinese pancake wraps that the Star Tribune called a "don't miss" dish.
- Rice Paper also offers wine, beer and sake as well as a gluten-free and dairy-free menu.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Friday, June 21, through Oct. 21, 2013. Reservations are not required; present voucher upon arrival to redeem. Limit 1 voucher purchase per person; 1 additional voucher may be purchased as a gift. Limit 1 voucher per table. See Terms and Conditions for full details.
See all terms