By Travelzoo Staff
Now that the weather is (finally) warming up, the patio at Bogart's in Apple Valley will be a prime destination for outdoor dining. With this offer, two can visit this top-rated restaurant -- Citysearch users award it 4.5 stars -- and try anything on the menu along with drinks for $19, regularly $39.
Why we love it
- Bogart's Place earns 4.5 stars from Citysearch users
- The Apple Valley Patch recommends visiting the patio for live music on select weekends
- Try anything on the menu paired with a couple drinks, including top-shelf cocktails
May 21, 2013 - Sept. 21, 2013
14917 Garrett Ave.
Apple Valley, MN 55124
- Take a seat in the springtime sunshine (sit near the water fountain if you can) and select:
- Any appetizer to share, including the coconut shrimp, fried cheese curds or even the appetizer sampler
- Any two entrees, like the "Look Out" burger topped with ham and cheese, or the Main Street Club House sandwich with turkey, ham and bacon
- Two drinks, like a glass of Concannon Merlot or a cocktail, which includes any top-shelf liquor like Patron or Grey Goose (up to $7 each)
- Bring along friends and host a patio party -- four can dine for $35, regularly $77 -- and save even more.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Tuesday, May 21, through Sept. 21, 2013. Reservations are required and subject to availability. Valid for 2 or 4 diners only. Limit 1 voucher purchase per person; 3 additional vouchers may be purchased as gifts. Limit 1 voucher per table. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. See Terms and Conditions for full details.
See all terms