By Travelzoo Staff
Named one of the best piano bars in the state by CBS Minnesota
in 2012, Bogart’s Place earns a 4.5-star Citysearch rating
. This Apple Valley piano bar "is perfect for those looking to avoid the hassle of downtown Minneapolis" (CBS Minnesota). For $25, two people receive admission, drinks and pizza, regularly $49.
Why we love it
- Bogart's Place was named one of the state's best piano bars by CBS Minnesota
- For $25, 2 people get admission, 4 drinks and a medium pizza
- The venue earns a 4.5-star Citysearch rating
- For $45, 4 people receive admission, 8 drinks and large 2-topping pizza
Jan. 3, 2013 - April 28, 2013
14917 Garrett Ave.
Apple Valley, MN 55124
- This deal includes:
- Admission for two
- Four drinks, like a glass of Concannon Merlot or a cocktail, which includes any top-shelf liquor like Patron or Grey Goose (up to $7 each)
- Medium two-topping pizza -- choose from toppings like sausage, pepperoni and bacon bits
- For $45, Travelzoo subscribers can get admission, drinks and pizza for four people and save even more (regularly $91). This offer includes eight drinks and a large two-topping pizza.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Friday, Jan. 11, through April 28, 2013. Double Ditty's Dueling Piano Party at Bogart's Place is open from 6:30 p.m. - 2 a.m. on Fridays and Saturdays (the show is from 8:30 p.m. - 1 a.m.). Vouchers are valid for 2 or 4 diners only. Limit 1 voucher purchase per person; additional vouchers may be purchased as gifts. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms