By Travelzoo Staff
Gayot "remains loyal" to La Cucaracha Restaurante, a fixture on Dale and Grand Avenue for more than 40 years, "for the family atmosphere, good margaritas and expansive menu." Mpls.St.Paul Magazine notes the Summit Hill spot is "still a magnet for those who understand the simple beauty of warm chips with fresh guacamole." For $34, two people can sit down to dinner with margaritas, regularly $75.
Why we love it
- Mpls.St.Paul Magazine praises "the simple beauty of warm chips and fresh guacamole"
- La Cucaracha Restaurante is located at the intersection of Grand and Dale in St. Paul
- This deal for 2 people includes 1 appetizer, 2 entrees and 2 margaritas
- Or for $65, get the same deal for 4 people, regularly $150
Jan. 2, 2013 - Feb. 28, 2013
La Cucaracha Restaurante
36 Dale St. S
Saint Paul, MN 55102
- This meal includes:
- Any appetizer, like guacamole or Mexican shrimp cocktail
- Any two entrees, such as pork guisado burritos or fajitas (choose from steak, chicken or shrimp)
- Two margaritas; select a Cliffdiver or Bullfighter (up to $10 each)
- Four people can get the same dinner deal for $65, regularly $150.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Wednesday, Jan. 2, through Feb. 28, 2013. Reservations are required and subject to availability. This voucher is valid for 2 or 4 diners only. Limit 1 voucher purchase per person; 3 additional vouchers may be purchased as gifts. Limit 1 voucher per table. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms