By Travelzoo Staff
Located inside the AAA 4-Diamond Grand Hotel Minneapolis, Rare Steak & Sushi earns a rare 5-star Urbanspoon rating
. For $29, regularly $86, two can receive cocktails and sushi rolls or appetizers and experience "casual yet upscale dining … at the swanky Grand Hotel" (Metromix
Why we love it
- Experience "casual yet upscale dining … at the swanky Grand Hotel" (Metromix), a AAA 4-Diamond property
- Rare Steak & Sushi earns a rare 5-star Urbanspoon rating
- For $29, 2 can receive cocktails and any sushi rolls or appetizers
- For $99, 2 can receive an exclusive five-course tasting menu ($179 for 4)
- Or for $49, 2 can experience a sushi-making class followed by sushi dinner with sake
Dec. 3, 2012 - March 3, 2013
Rare Steak & Sushi
The Grand Hotel Minneapolis
615 2nd Ave. South
Minneapolis, MN 55402
- Diners can select from the menu:
- Any two sushi rolls or appetizers, like the crunchy spicy tuna roll or beef tataki
- Four cocktails, like the White Russian or caramel appletini (up to $13 each)
- For $99, Travelzoo subscribers can also receive an exclusive five-course tasting menu with drink pairings for two people, featuring dishes like sea scallops and seared duck breast with grape sauce. The same dinner for four people is $179.
- Or for $49, take a two-hour sushi-making class for two people followed by a sushi dinner with sake pairings (regularly $100). The classes are offered at 5 p.m. or 8 p.m. on Jan. 10, 17, 24 and 31.
Our Deal Experts have sourced more than 100 Local Deals across the U.S. and Canada for our Holiday Gift Guide
The fine print
Note: Number of available vouchers is limited for each offer, so the deals might sell out before the "Time left to buy" expires. Vouchers for cocktails and appetizers and tasting menus can be redeemed starting Monday, Dec. 3, through March 3, 2013. Valid Monday-Thursday through Dec. 31 and any day after Jan. 1, 2013. Reservations are required and subject to availability. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. Vouchers for sushi-making classes can be redeemed starting Thursday, Jan. 10, 2013. Sushi classes are offered at 5 p.m. or 8:00 p.m. on Jan. 10, 17, 24 and 31. An automatic 18% gratuity will be added to the full value of the check. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms