By Travelzoo Staff
A South Minneapolis favorite for nearly 30 years, The Malt Shop Restaurant earns 4.5 stars on Citysearch and 4 stars on Urbanspoon
and is a favorite of many Travelzoo staffers who grew up in the area. For $15, regularly $29, Travelzoo subscribers can enjoy two entrees, including any burger,
and two beverages; plays on the vintage jukebox aren't included.
Why we love it
- This local favorite earns a 4.5-star rating on Citysearch and 4-star rating on Urbanspoon
- This offer includes 2 entrees and 2 beverages, including beer, wine or shakes
- The Malt Shop has been open nearly 30 years
- Select any burger, like the Malt Shop supreme with bacon and avocado
Nov. 16, 2012 - Feb. 28, 2013
The Malt Shop Restaurant
809 West 50th St.
MInneapolis, MN 55419
- Diners can select from the menu:
- Two entrees, like a Malt Shop burger supreme with bacon, avocado, mushrooms and pepper jack cheese (up to $9.29 each)
- Two beverages, like a chocolate shake, beer or glass of wine (up to $5.19 each)
- While The Malt Shop Restaurant is known for its burgers, it also offers an extensive vegetarian menu, with dishes like the spinach and mushroom lasagna.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Friday, Nov. 16, through Feb. 28, 2013. This voucher is valid for 2 diners only. Additional vouchers may be purchased as gifts. Limit 1 voucher per table. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. Valid for dine-in only. Must be used in 1 visit. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms