By Travelzoo Staff
Mpls.St.Paul Magazine praises the "truly first-rate service" at Aji Contemporary Japanese, highlighting the "hardworking sushi chefs," and City Pages says this "welcome option" on Main Street in Hopkins is a "pleasant place to linger." With this Local Deal, select $60 worth of Japanese cuisine and drinks for $30.
Why we love it
- Mpls.St.Paul Magazine praises Aji's "sleek and comfortable contemporary design" and "truly first-rate service"
- Aji opened last year on Main Street in downtown Hopkins
- For $30, select $60 worth of food and drinks from the dinner menu
- Urbanspoon users give the restaurant a 4-star rating
- Use this deal for anything on the menu, including beer, wine or Aji's full line of sake
Oct. 26, 2012 - Jan. 26, 2013
Aji Contemporary Japanese
712 Main St.
Hopkins, MN 55343
- This deal can be used toward anything on the menu. We'd recommend dining on:
- Miso or Japanese onion soup ($3.75 each)
- Shrimp tempura ($7.50)
- Kabuki steak -- a 10-ounce filet grilled with Japanese pepper ($22.75)
- Dynamite Roll ($12.75) and Crunchy Roll ($9.50)
- This deal may also be used for sake, beer and wine. If you're unfamiliar with sake, try the sampler, which includes a shot each of three types of sake. This deal is valid for dinner only and does not include the sushi buffet, Cherry Blossom dinner or happy hour specials.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Friday, Oct. 26, through Jan. 26, 2013. Not valid on the Sushi Buffet, the Cherry Blossom dinner and any happy hour specials. Reservations are required and subject to availability. Limit 1 voucher purchase per person; 1 additional voucher may be purchased as a gift. Limit 1 voucher per table. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. Tax and an 18% automatic gratuity will be added to the total regular value of the bill.See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms