By Travelzoo Staff
Spend two hours learning the finer points of horseback riding at the award-winning Complete Equestrian Company in Lakeville. Subscribers save 50% on their choice of class.
Why we love it
- Spend two hours this winter or spring riding at Complete Equestrian's indoor riding arena
- Groups are limited to four at a time -- buy multiple vouchers and reserve a private class
- All classes can be customized to the skill level of the attendees
- Before or after the lesson, visitors are free to visit all of the ranch's horses, dogs and goats
Dec. 23, 2013 - March 23, 2014
Complete Equestrian Company
24716 Natchez Ave.
Lakeville, MN 55044
- For $25 (reg. $50) enroll in a two-hour horseback experience for one person
- Choose a Horse Education Day where after a brief lesson about horses and how to prepare them for riding, riders will spend 90 minutes on horseback learning how to walk, steer, stop and guide their horses around obstacles
- Or select a Horseback Play Day, where the group will get their horses for riding and then play a number of horseback games including ones to help build teamwork, balance and confidence
- After each class, riders will show their appreciation to their horses with a brief rubdown and treats
The fine print
Valid Dec. 23, 2013 - March 23, 2014. Reservations required; subject to availability. Reservations are required and should be made by email. Follow voucher instructions to make reservation. Must present voucher upon arrival to complete redemption.Tax, if applicable, and gratuity are not included. Please tip on the full value. 24-hour cancellation policy applies; voucher subject to forfeiture. Valid for one person. Not valid on holidays or holiday weekends. Must sign waiver. Must be under 275 lbs. to participate. Limit one purchase per person; may buy three additional as gifts. If limit is exceeded, voucher subject to forfeiture.
See all terms