By Eddy Rivera
This hands-on learning destination in Bloomington "gets kids interested in science and technology by showing them the fun side of it all" (Star Tribune).
Why we love it
- Named one of USA Today's 10 great family-friendly museums
- "A science and technology-savvy museum/playground" (Star Tribune)
- Examiner.com: "This museum is a favorite of grade school kids"
- St. Paul Pioneer Press praises the museum's "hands-on approach"
Oct. 23, 2013 - Dec. 21, 2013
The Works Museum
9740 Grand Ave. S
Bloomington, MN 55420
- For $8 (reg. $16), get admission for two people
Visit exhibits like the Sensor Zone -- the museum's newest exhibit featured in a segment on CBS local news
Get this deal for four people for $15 (reg. $32) and save even more
The Design Lab, another exhibit at The Works, offers the opportunity to make items to take home.
The fine print
Not valid on special events, homeschool activities, workshops, camps, field trips, or birthday parties. Limit 1 voucher purchase per person; may buy 1 additional as a gift. If purchase limit is exceeded, voucher is subject to forfeiture.
See all terms