By Travelzoo Staff
KARE-11 says this annual event -- featuring dozens of top restaurants and hundreds of wines and craft beers to sample -- "gets bigger and better each time."
Why we love it
- Participating restaurants include top eateries like Barbette, Figlio, and Red Stag Supperclub
- Features tastes from award-winning wineries like Concannon and Whitehaven
- Top craft brewers like Surly, St. Bernardus and Left Coast will pour samples as well
- Saturday attendees get to watch the Gophers game on the stadium's Jumbotron
Oct. 4-5, 2013
Mpls.St.Paul Magazine’s Taste!
TCF Bank Stadium
2009 University Ave.
Minneapolis, MN 55455
- For $32 (reg. $65), select admission for one to Taste! on Friday, Oct. 4 between 7-10 p.m. or Saturday, Oct. 5 between 12-3 p.m.
- Includes endless samples from participating restaurants, wineries and breweries
- Mingle with guest celebrities including PBS host and consumer travel expert Rudy Maxa, University of Minnesota coaches and Mpls.St.Paul Magazine writers and editors
- For $10 more, reserve a VIP pass that includes admission for one to the Friday night event, as well as access to a special VIP tent full of upgraded wine samples unavailable to the regular public
Parking is available for $8 outside the stadium, but new users of Uber can let someone be the designated driver and save up to $25 at the same time; instructions are located here.
The fine print
Note: Limited amount of vouchers available. Valid for date purchased only. May sell out before the "Time to Buy" has expired. All sales final. No refunds or exchanges. Each voucher is valid for its respective event night only.
See all terms