By Travelzoo Staff
Ride faster and further around the City Lakes area and beyond on an electric bicycle, a style recently featured in the Chicago Tribune
for its increasing popularity.
Why we love it
- Take a 2-hour bike trip around City Lakes and the Grand Rounds
- Bicyling Magazine named Minneapolis the country's top bike-friendly city in 2011
- Mpls.St.Paul Magazine calls the nearby lakes some of its favorite summertime places
- Evolve Segway specializes in electric transportation
Aug. 21, 2013 - Oct. 21, 2013
5500 W. 36th St.
St. Louis Park, MN 55416
- For $25 (reg. $51) rent an electric bicycle for a two-hour ride
- Electric bicycles can quickly reach up to 20 mph with as much or as little effort as riders like to provide, thanks to the battery-powered motor that provides speed with supplemental pedal power
- Take a short ride to the nearby Southwest LRT trail, which takes bicyclists to the trails around Lake of the Isles, Lake Calhoun, Lake Harriet and more in just minutes
The fine print
Reservations are required and subject to availability. 24-hour cancellation policy applies. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. Must sign a waiver and rental agreement to participate. Limit 1 voucher purchase per person; 3 additional vouchers may be purchased as gifts. Under 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
See all terms