By Travelzoo Staff
Star Tribune's Golf Guide praises Stones Throw Golf Course for its “well situated” greens and “beautiful” surroundings.
Why we love it
- "Offers good golf ... and wonderful ambiance" (Star Tribune's Golf Guide)
- Tee times are available any time, 7 days a week
- Located about an hour north of Minneapolis
Aug. 20, 2013 - Oct. 31, 2013
Stones Throw Golf Course
15679 Central Ave.
Milaca, MN 56353
- For $29 (reg. $60) reserve a tee time for two with cart rental
- For $55 (reg. $120) book a foursome
- Tee times can be scheduled any day of the week at this par-70, 6,103-yard course
- The par-3, 140-yard 15th hole features a tough marsh feature: “Miss anywhere and golfers will be forced to tee up another ball” (Star Tribune's Golf Guide).
The fine print
Reservations for tee times are required. A 24-hour cancellation policy applies. Limit 1 voucher purchase per person; 2 additional vouchers may be purchased as gifts.
See all terms