By Travelzoo Staff
Take in the autumn colors with a 90-minute horseback ride through 75 picturesque acres of forests and rolling hills, located less than 30 minutes south of St. Paul.
Why we love it
- Has trained thousands of people how to ride since 2001
- Trail rides can be scheduled seven days a week
- Purchase up to five vouchers and ride as a family
- Groups are limited to just over a dozen per ride
- Late September and early October mark peak autumn color season
Sept. 3, 2013 - Dec. 3, 2013
15400 Emery Ave. East
Rosemount, MN 55068
- For $29 (reg. $60) schedule a 90-minute horseback ride for one
- Riders are assigned a horse to fit their skill level
- An introductory lesson in Sunnyside's indoor riding arena after grooming and saddling your horse
- A guided trail ride through the ranch's woods and rolling hills
- Visit the ranch's miniature mules and goats, chickens, geese and even a potbellied pig
Make it a full-day autumn exploration with a drive along the Grand Rounds National Scenic Byway during your return trip, praised by Midwest Living
as one of the best places to view fall color in the Midwest.
The fine print
Reservations required; subject to availability. Contact e-mail address on voucher to make a reservation and reference voucher. Present your voucher upon arrival. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. Limit 2 per person; may buy 3 additional as gifts. If purchase limit is exceeded, voucher is subject to forfeiture. A 24-hour cancellation policy applies. Must sign waiver. Must be 220 pounds or less, and 5 years old or older to participate. Sunnyside recommends riders wear long pants and hard-soled shoes.
See all terms