By Travelzoo Staff
Sharpen your cooking skills with a summer culinary course at Saga Hill Cooking & Events near downtown. For $55, regularly $110, subscribers can enroll in classes at a school helmed by Marianne Miller, a graduate of Le Cordon Bleu in Paris and former chef at Saks Fifth Avenue, Red and Bobino.
Why we love it
- Learn how to make use of summer ingredients
- Chef Marianne Miller has written for Mpls.St.Paul Magazine's Foodie Blog
- Create homemade mozzarella
- Hands-on, full-participation class
July 17, 2013 - Oct. 18, 2013
Saga Hill Cooking & Events
2400 N 2nd Street
Minneapolis, MN 55411
- This hands-on culinary course will cover:
- Watermelon and mint salad
- Homemade mozzarella
- Grilled flank steak with chimichurri
- Sabayon - a light custard dessert, great with summer berries
- Cooking is more fun in a group -- buy a voucher for two people for $99, regularly $220.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Thursday, July 18, through Oct. 18, 2013. Reservations are required and subject to availability. A 24-hour cancellation policy applies. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. Limit 2 voucher purchases per person; 4 additional vouchers may be purchased as gifts. See Terms and Conditions for full details.
See all terms