By Travelzoo Staff
The Taste of the Twin Cities Originals returns on Thursday, July 25, and with it comes the opportunity to sample cuisine from top-rated restaurants around the area, paired with unlimited wine tastings. With this Local Deal, attend for $40 per person, regularly $100.
Why we love it
- Dine on offerings from 20 top-rated restaurants and breweries
- Includes unlimited wine tastings and samples from Bacardi and Prairie Vodka
- Dine inside the DQ Club Room overlooking TCF Bank Stadium
- Receive a souvenir wine glass and entry to win a trip to San Francisco
July 10, 2013 - July 25, 2013
Taste of the Twin Cities Originals
DQ Club Room at TCF Bank Stadium
2009 Southeast University Ave.
Minneapolis, MN 55414
- Cooking at the event will be chefs from the "extraordinary" (Zagat) Luci Ancora; McCoy's Public House, which earns an impressive 4.5 stars from more than 500 Urbanspoon users; and local landmark and City Pages "Best Diner" award winner, the St. Clair Broiler. Other participating restaurants can be found here, including J.D. Hoyt's Supper Club and Murray's Steakhouse.
- Bacardi, Morningstar Coffee, the award-winning Great Waters Brewing Company and Food & Wine Magazine-praised Prairie Organic Vodka will also be on hand, providing samples of their libations. All visitors will receive a souvenir wine glass and be entered to win a trip for two to San Francisco to dine at top area independent restaurants.
The fine print
Note: The number of vouchers available to be sold with this offer is limited. This deal may sell out before the "Time to Buy" has expired. Vouchers can be redeemed from 6-9 p.m. on Thursday, July 25. All sales final. No refunds or exchanges. Must be of legal drinking age to consume alcohol. Photo ID required. See Terms and Conditions for full details.
See all terms