By Travelzoo Staff
Recommended as a family activity by the Star Tribune and praised as "a fun time for all" by Fox 9, Camp Ice Age at the Mall of America offers end-of-summer fun for kids and parents. Both can visit for half off -- a child's admission is $5, regularly $10 (ages 2-14); parents can tag along for $2 (reg. $4 each). Kids under 2 are free.
Why we love it
- The "spirit of winter lives on" at this exhibit (Sun Current)
- Recommended by the Star Tribune
- Fox 9 News called it "a fun time for all"
- Perfect for groups -- purchase as many vouchers as you need
Aug. 15, 2013 - Oct. 13, 2013 ; Fall hours are Monday-Friday from 11 a.m. -2 p.m. and Saturday-Sunday from 11 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Camp Ice Age
Inside Mall of America, Level Four, East Side
60 E. Broadway
Minneapolis, MN 55425
- This interactive playland includes games in the Ice Age carnival, a "movie walk" recreating scenes from the film, a recreation of Captain Gutt's ice ship and a visit with Sid the Sloth. Open seven days a week, Camp Ice Age remains at the Mall of America through early October.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed Thursday, Aug. 15, through Oct. 13, 2013. Reservations not required; present voucher upon arrival to redeem. Child admission valid for ages 2-14, children under 2 are free. Valid during merchant's operating hours. See Terms and Conditions for full details.
See all terms