By Travelzoo Staff
Ride faster and further around the City Lakes area and beyond on an electric bicycle, a style of biking recently covered by the Chicago Tribune
for its increasing popularity and benefits for health, cost, fitness and the environment. Minneapolis is regularly named among the nation's top bike-friendly cities; find out why with a two-hour rental from Evolve Segway for $25, regularly $51.
Why we love it
- Take a 2-hour bike trip around City Lakes and the Grand Rounds
- Bicyling Magazine named Minneapolis the country's top bike-friendly city in 2011
- Mpls.St.Paul Magazine calls the nearby lakes some of its favorite summertime places
- Evolve Segway specializes in electric transportation
June 20, 2013 - Oct. 21, 2013
5500 W. 36th St.
St. Louis Park, MN 55416
- Electric bicycles can quickly reach up to 20 mph with as much or as little effort as riders like to provide, thanks to the battery-powered motor that provides speed with supplemental pedal power. The result is a fun, fast ride without breaking too much of a sweat.
- Evolve Segway is a short ride to the Southwest LRT trail, which takes riders to the trails around Lake of the Isles, Lake Calhoun, Lake Harriet and more in just minutes.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed Friday, June 21 through Oct. 21, 2013. Reservations are required and subject to availability. 24-hour cancellation policy applies. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. Must sign a waiver and rental agreement to participate. Limit 1 voucher purchase per person; 3 additional vouchers may be purchased as gifts. Under 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian. See Terms and Conditions for complete details.
See all terms