By Travelzoo Staff
The Star Tribune praises specialty grocery store Local D'Lish for its "meats butchered yesterday, eggs gathered this morning, veggies delivered within hours after they're picked and, of course, bread delivered fresh daily." This Warehouse District destination also offers cooking classes, and Travelzoo has negotiated half off the regular price of $80 for classes throughout the summer and fall. Buy a voucher for two people for $75 and save even more.
Why we love it
- Visit the Warehouse District for a cooking class for 1 or 2
- Classes include Summer Picnic and Quick Weeknight Meals
- Buy a voucher for 2 people for $75 and save even more
- "One of the best places to find specialty ingredients" (WCCO)
June 11, 2013 - Nov. 30, 2013
208 N. 1st St.
Minneapolis, MN 55401
- This deal is valid for courses into November, including Summer Picnic, where you'll learn to make crunchy "rainbow" salad and rhubarb crumb cake. Other class options include:
- Culinary Boot Camp: Flavor Profiles
- Easy Entertaining
- Advanced Tips & Techniques: Knife Skills
- A full list of classes can be found on the Local D'Lish website. Students can also take 10% off any same-day product purchases with this offer; take home some ingredients and practice what you've learned.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed Thursday, June 13 through Nov. 30, 2013. Reservations are required and subject to availability. All classes are non-refundable. Classes are limited to 12 people. Classes with insufficient enrollment will be canceled prior to their starting date. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. Classes are subject to change. See Terms and Conditions for full details.
See all terms