By Travelzoo Staff
Tommy's Tonka Trolley earned a place in Mpls.St.Paul Magazine's Best of Summer 2012 roundup as a great seasonal activity for the family, and also earns a 4-star rating from Urbanspoon users. With this offer, rental packages for kayaks and stand-up paddleboards on Lake Minnetonka are 50% off, starting at $16.
Why we love it
- Part of Mpls.St.Paul Magazine's Best of Summer 2012 roundup
- Choice of kayak or stand-up paddleboard for 1 or 2 people
- Valid throughout the summer; buy now and paddle later
- Purchase multiple vouchers and plan a day for the family
June 4, 2013 - Sept. 2, 2013
Tommy's Tonka Trolley
379 Lake St.
Excelsior, MN 55331
- Each rental package is valid for two hours; subscribers can select:
- For $16 (reg. $32), rent a single-person kayak for 1 person
- For $32 (reg. $64), rent a single-person kayak each for 2 people
- For $22 (reg. $44), rent a two-person kayak
- For $19 (reg. $38), rent a stand-up paddleboard for 1 adult or child
- For $38 (reg. $76), rent a stand-up paddleboard for 2 adults or children
- Located in Excelsior, less than a half hour west of Minneapolis, Lake Minnetonka was also called out by Mpls.St.Paul Magazine as a great place to "find all the pleasures of Up North plus a see-and-be-seen social scene."
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed Tuesday, June 4 through Sept. 2, 2013. Reservations are required and subject to availability. Subject to weather conditions. Limit 1 voucher purchase per person; 3 additional vouchers may be purchased as gifts. See Terms and Conditions for full details.
See all terms