By Travelzoo Staff
Spend an afternoon riding horseback over hill and dale on a trail ride led by the award-winning Complete Equestrian Company of Lakeville, a half hour south of Minneapolis. For $25 per person, regularly $50, small groups of just four to five -- some of the most intimate trail rides we've seen -- can trot through the 50-acre ranch for up to two hours.
Why we love it
- Spend up to 2 hours riding the trails on horseback
- Rides take place in groups of 4-5, the smallest we've seen
- Pack a lunch and have a picnic before your ride
- Trail rides can be customized to your skill level
June 5, 2013 - Sept. 7, 2013
Complete Equestrian Company
24716 Natchez Ave.
Lakeville, MN 55044
- Rides start with a brief lesson and safety instruction, then set out to the fields, hills and creekside trails of the ranch. Complete Equestrian has set up small obstacles along the trail to test your skills, and wildlife like deer, pheasant, foxes, turkey and even eagles occasionally can be seen along the ride.
- Before or after the ride, visitors are free to picnic on the ranch and say "hi" to Complete Equestrian's full range of horses, dogs and goats. Rides can be customized based on the group's riding experience, and are great for beginners through more experienced equestrian enthusiasts.
The fine print
Note: A limited number of vouchers are available for this offer. This deal may sell out before the 'Time to Buy' has expired. Vouchers can be redeemed Friday, June 7 through Sept. 7, 2013. Reservations are required, are subject to availability and must be made by email to address on voucher. 24-hour cancellation policy applies. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. Must be 275 lbs. or less to participate. Must sign liability form. See Terms and Conditions for full details.
See all terms