By Travelzoo Staff
says the Water Park of America "provides hours of fun for the whole family," and Mpls.St.Paul
Magazine recommends the indoor park as a kid-friendly way to get off the couch and get active. Spend a day at the park with a pizza lunch through early July for $19 per person, regularly $46.
Why we love it
- Named one of the Top 15 Water Parks in America (Budget Travel)
- Full day at the park includes a pizza lunch
- Features 12 slides, a wave pool and winding river
- Home to Minnesota's only FlowRider Surf Simulator
May 22, 2013 - July 7, 2013
Water Park of America
1700 American Blvd.
East Bloomington, MN 55425
- Attractions at the park include the Eagle's Nest water slide, which starts from 10 stories high, the mile-long indoor raft ride, the Lake Superior wave pool and the Fort Snelling Activity Pool. The water park is not open every day of the week, so we recommend checking the park's online calendar for availability. Admission is available on a first-come, first-served basis and may reach capacity on certain days.
Spend a night at the Radisson Hotel Bloomington and save as well; this offer
saves up to 55% on room rates and water park passes.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed Sunday, May 26 through July 7, 2013. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. Certain attractions require specific height and weight restrictions; see park's FAQs for more information. Children under 13 must be accompanied by an adult. See Terms and Conditions for full details.
See all terms