By Travelzoo Staff
Cool off and get outdoors this summer with a choice of Apple River tubing and camping trips starting at $12. Located less than an hour's drive from Minneapolis and St. Paul in Somerset, WI, Apple River provides gentle currents perfect for tubing and plenty of space to pitch a tent.
Why we love it
- Choose from 3 river tubing and camping packages valid through summer
- For $12, get a day of unlimited tubing for 2 people
- For $40, get 2 days of camping and tubing for 2 people (reg. $140)
- Also for $40, up to 6 people can get 2 days of camping and tubing (valid Sun.-Thurs.; reg. $240)
- Parking, shuttle service from the river's end and equipment are included
May 20, 2013 - Sept. 4, 2013
Apple River Hideaway
Somerset, WI 54025
- Take your pick of these three Local Deals:
- For $12, get all-day use of two single-person tubes (reg. up to $30; valid seven days a week)
- For $40, settle in for two days of camping and tubing for 2 people (reg. up to $140; valid seven days a week)
- Also for $40, up to six people can camp out and go tubing for two days Sunday-Thursday (reg. up to $240)
- Tubing trips can take 3-4 hours. Parking, shuttle service from the river's end and equipment are included, excluding camping gear and life jackets (you can rent life jackets from the merchant).
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Monday, May 20, through Sept. 4, 2013. Children under 5 are free; it's recommended children be on the river Monday-Friday only. A clean site/recycling fee ($10) is required. No reservations taken in advance; subject to availability and weather/river permitting. A parking fee of $20 applies during holidays/holiday weekends and during events. Camping gear is not supplied. Must be at least 4 years old to tube on the river. See full terms and conditions.
See all terms