By Travelzoo Staff
The Minneapolis-St. Paul Business Journal praises the Wild Marsh Golf Club for offering a "peaceful golf experience in a relaxed atmosphere" and also includes the venue on its list of the area's Most Enjoyable Courses
. With this offer, rounds of golf can be reserved for under $29 per person, including cart rental.
Why we love it
- For $59, regularly $112, golf one of the area's "most enjoyable courses" (Minneapolis Business Journal)
- Hackers Central Online recently called Wild Marsh "a gem ... spectacular with beautiful views"
- Save more than $175 on unlimited golf throughout 2013 with a unique membership package
- Golf through October -- tee times are available all season long
April 8, 2013 - Oct. 31, 2013
Wild Marsh Golf Club
1710 Montrose Blvd. South
Buffalo, MN 55313
- Select from the following:
- For $33, regularly $56, book a tee time for one
- For $59, regularly $112, reserve a tee time for two
- For $115, regularly $224, save the most on a tee time for a foursome
- An opportunity to save more than $175 on a unique season-long membership to the course is also available. That membership includes unlimited golf with no restrictions on tee times, advanced access to reservations and discounted tee times at a dozen other area courses.
Make a note to bring your rod, reel and fishing license for before or after the round - the nearby Lake Buffalo offers public boat access, but golfers can also cast off from shore right by the course's entrance.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Friday, April 19 (weather permitting) through Oct. 31, 2013. Reservations are required and subject to availability. Tee times can be reserved any time Monday-Friday and after 11:00 a.m. on weekends and holidays. Voucher is subject to forfeiture if you cancel or reschedule your reservation with less than 24 hours’ notice. Not valid for league play. Subject to weather conditions. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms