By Travelzoo Staff
Spend a day sampling award-winning wines at Woodland Hill Winery, which won eight medals at the 2010 International Cold Climate Wine Competition
held at the University of Minnesota. For $29, regularly $61, two people can sample wines paired with chocolate and go home with souvenir glasses and a bottle of wine.
Why we love it
- Spend a day sampling award-winning wines at Woodland Hill Winery
- For $29, 2 can sample wines and go home with souvenir glasses and a bottle of wine
- Woodland Hill took home 8 medals from the 2010 International Cold Climate Wine Competition
- Named the best winery in the state in 2010 (Minnesota Meetings + Events)
Feb. 27, 2013 - June 30, 2013
Woodland Hill Winery
731 County Road 30 SE
Delano, MN 55328
- Minnesota Meetings + Events magazine named Woodland Hill, located about 40 minutes west of Minneapolis, the best winery in the state in 2010, calling the setting "picturesque," the wines "top-notch" and the tasting room a "delightful place to spend time." This outing includes:
- Eight samples of wine each, such as Vinny's Red and Days End white, along with chocolate pairings
- Two full glasses of wine; select your favorite from the tastings
- A bottle of wine to take home (up to $19), such as the award-winning Northwoods red made from St. Croix grapes
- Two souvenir glasses
- In addition, Travelzoo subscribers can sample 30 types of olive oil at no extra charge. This deal is also valid for 25% off a case purchase or 10% off six bottles.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Friday, Feb. 28, through June 30, 2013. Woodland Hill Winery is currently open Friday-Sunday. Limit 1 voucher purchase per person; additional vouchers may be purchased as gifts. Must be of legal drinking age to consume alcohol. Gratuity and tax, if applicable, are not included. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms