By Travelzoo Staff
B & J Evergreen, a family-owned business in Clear Lake, has been selling Christmas trees for more than 40 years. For $39, regularly up to $105, Travelzoo subscribers can cut down their own Christmas tree, take home a tabletop tree and bring the family along to enjoy horse-drawn hayrides and a petting zoo. The tree farm is located just an hour northwest of downtown.
Why we love it
- For $39, skip the neighborhood tree lot and choose to cut your own tree
- Select any size tree, some even exceed 14 feet in height
- A tabletop tree also is included
- This deal also includes horse-drawn hayrides, visits with Santa and a petting zoo
- B & J Evergreen, a family business, has been selling trees for more than 40 years
Nov. 21, 2012 - Dec. 16, 2012
B & J Evergreen
12946 47th Street
Clear Lake, MN
- This deal includes:
- Any sized Christmas tree, including some taller than 14 feet
- A tabletop tree or small swag
- Horse-drawn hayride (weekends 11:30 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.)
- Visits with Santa (weekends 11:30 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.)
- Petting zoo visits (open daily)
- This deal is only valid through Dec. 16, so buy a voucher and plan a trip to B & J Evergreen soon.
Our Deal Experts have sourced more than 100 Local Deals across the U.S. and Canada for our Holiday Gift Guide
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Friday, Nov. 23, through Dec. 16, 2012. Present voucher upon arrival. Subject to weather conditions. Additional vouchers may be purchased as gifts. Gratuity and tax, if applicable, are not included. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms