By Travelzoo Staff
The Star Tribune praises specialty grocery store Local D'Lish for its, "meats butchered yesterday, eggs gathered this morning, veggies delivered within hours after they're picked and, of course, bread delivered fresh daily." This Warehouse District store started cooking classes last year, and Travelzoo has negotiated half off the regular price of $80 for classes this holiday season. Buy a voucher for two people for $75, which makes a great holiday gift, and save even more.
Why we love it
- Enroll in an upcoming cooking class from Local D'Lish in the Warehouse District
- Classes include: Hearty Soups, Quick Weeknight Meals and Super Bowl Ideas
- Buy a voucher for 2 people for $75 and save even more off the regular price
- WCCO named Local D'Lish one of the Best Places To Find Specialty Ingredients
Nov. 29, 2012 - May 15, 2013
208 N. 1st St.
Minneapolis, MN 55401
- This deal is valid for courses into May; including Brunch for a Crowd where you'll learn to cook no-rise cinnamon rolls and citrus mint salad. Other class options include:
- Super Bowl Ideas
- Cooking Local Through a Midwest Winter
- Quick Weeknight Meals
- Culinary Basics: Holiday Side Dishes
- A full list of classes can be found on the Local D'Lish website.
Our Deal Experts have sourced more than 100 Local Deals across the U.S. and Canada for our Holiday Gift Guide
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Friday, Nov. 30, through May 15, 2013. Reservations are required and subject to availability. All classes are non-refundable. Classes with insufficient enrollment will be canceled prior to their starting date. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. Classes are subject to change.
See all terms
Additional vouchers may be purchased as gifts. Not valid on products. Gratuity and tax, if applicable, are not included. See below for full terms and conditions.