By Travelzoo Staff
Bringing "a bit of small-town flavor to downtown Minneapolis" (Star Tribune), Local D'Lish will help you create the menu of your choosing while saving over 55%.
Why we love it
- Featured on WTIP for their organic and local focus
- CBS also praises D'Lish as one of the city's best local and organic stores
- Choose from classes such as Pizza Night and Quick Weeknight Meals
Jan. 20, 2014 - May 7, 2014
208 N. 1st St.
Minneapolis, MN 55401
- For $39 (reg. $80), reserve a class for one
- For $69 (reg. $160), make a date for a class for two
- View the class schedule here; choose your class based on the menu you want to learn
- Take home some ingredients with 10% off any store purchase on the day of your class with this offer
The fine print
Valid Jan. 20 - May 7, 2014. Reservations are required and subject to availability. Not valid on holidays or holiday weekends. Classes are subject to change. All classes, once enrolled, are non-refundable. Classes with insufficient enrollment will be cancelled prior to their starting date. If a class is cancelled, registered attendees will be notified via phone or email and they can elect to take another class (of equal value) from the current schedule or be fully refunded. Valid for one or two guests only.
See all terms