By Travelzoo Staff
CBS Minneapolis regularly recommends the Minnesota Landscape Arboretum, while Mpls.St.Paul Magazine calls it a way to "explore the diversity of nature."
Why we love it
- Plan a springtime outing at this 1100+ acre nature preserve
- Earns a perfect 5-star score on Yelp
- Recommended in Mpls.St.Paul Magazine's Active Family Guide
- Bring the whole family -- kids under 12 are free
Jan. 16, 2014 - May 31, 2014
Minnesota Landscape Arboretum
3675 Arboretum Drive
- For $12 (reg. $24) two can visit and save 50% on regular admission
- Ride the Arboretum's new "visitor circulator" tour carts for a trip around the property with stops at the new Sculpture Garden, praised by Southwest Metro Magazine, the maze garden, prairie area and rose collection
- Wander 1,100-plus acres and 32 specialty gardens to view more than 5,000 plant varieties
The fine print
Valid Jan. 16 - May 31, 2014. Tram tour availability subject to weather conditions. Limit 1 voucher per 2 people per visit. Children 12 and under are free. Limit 1 voucher purchase per person; may buy additional as gifts. If purchase limit is exceeded, voucher is subject to forfeiture. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends.
See all terms