By Travelzoo Staff
"Floating down the peaceful St. Croix River in a canoe, you'd never know you are close to the busy Minneapolis-St. Paul metro area," says USA Today. Spend a night in the quaint town of Afton, Minn., with this exclusive $99-per-night deal that saves 45% on current pricing at the Afton House Inn.
Why we love it
- Travel Sundays-Thursdays July 16 - Oct. 31 and receive breakfast for two when staying in a room with a Jacuzzi and balcony. Two-night stays are available for $189.
- The St. Croix and Namekagon rivers make up the St. Croix National Scenic Riverway, attracting outdoor enthusiasts for canoeing, kayaking and fishing. Nearby Afton Alps is popular for golfing and mountain biking.
- Afton is near the Wisconsin-Minnesota border, about a 40-minute drive from Minneapolis-St. Paul and a four-hour drive from Madison.
Afton House Inn
3291 Saint Croix Trail South
Afton, MN 55001
What's included & when
- July 8, 2013 - Oct. 31, 2013
- Minnesota riverside escape for 2 at Afton House Inn at 45% off
- $99 per night in a room with a fireplace and Jacuzzi tub (reg. $179)
- $189 for 2 nights
- Daily breakfast
- Travel Sundays-Thursdays July 16 - Oct. 31
The fine print
With this deal, you don’t have to decide yet when to go. Just purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then call the hotel directly at 651-436-8883 to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged. See Terms and Conditions for full details.
See all terms